Monday 3 May 2010

Stop Speeding to Death.


Its very very sad that Nigeria just lost very very talented young rising star Da-Grin to a motor accident,but it even hurt me more when i saw this picture,and i had to blog it..Please all my boys and Girls ,Speed Kills...!! I dont care what you wanna tell me , but this picture is a status update by Da-Grins very close friend,Tillaman on Facebook,just 2 weeks before Da Grins Death....they were doing 120KmPh on the Third Mainland bridge...i know thats slow for some of you,but think about your loved ones,think about your Fans (in the case of Celebrities)...think before you hit that gas or that ride might be your last.....I am listening to Da Grin as i am writing this, and i feel so Sad...I implore you all...Dont Drink and Drive{ I am not saying Da Grin was Drunk,till i see an Official Autopsy...),and dont overspeed......Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment