Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ear to the streets....Bobby Brown and Beyonce





well obviously, Beyonces Pregnancy Rumours is not News, but it has been further butressed when My boy Illseed got this pics of Beyonces Tatoo, ...beyonce has "Brooklyn" Tatooed on her arm , and Jay- Z rapped.

"And if I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her, Brooklyn Carter" - Jay-Z...

.Beyonce and Jay-Z may actually have a baby on the way soon...

Bobby Brown is Not Dead., Contrary to some rumours out there, Bobby is alive , but in critical condition...so yall need to play for the king of R and B and my Favourite Crackhead as well..lol..the picture below is what he looks like





DISCLAIMER :- THE RUMOURS HERE ARE STRICTLY STREET TALK AND I CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment